Jul 4, 2017

June Empties


Used up many facial sheet masks this month. As the summer hot weather is here, more skin blemishes and breakouts. 

Masks that help clear clogged pores and calm skin down are:
Innisfree It's Free Squeeze Mask
Mediheal Blemish Smart Mask
Karuna Clarifying Face Mask

Masks which help with hydration and brightening:
GD Fantastic Shining Mask
Mediheal N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask

Good and affordable everyday mask:
Tony Moly I'm Real (different varieties)


First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Oz Naturals Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid
Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil
Lioele Auto Eyebrow


First Aid Beauty is a new skin care brand that I fell in love with. Their Ultra Repair Cream was the first product I tried. This gigantic tub lasts me almost 1.5 years to finish up. It is a winter-must-have cream. I use it both on my face and my body. It is ultra moisturizing but not sticky. It gets absorbed into the skin fast and wouldn't leave your skin feeling tacky. 


Bath and Body Works Island Margarita
Bath and Body Works Lemon Mint Leaf
Everyday Luxe Sugared Citron




No comments:

Post a Comment