Jun 1, 2017

May Empties



Skincare:
Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Soap
Origins United State Toner
Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer
SkinInc Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask
SkinInc Collagen Serum

Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Soap is probably one of the mousse soap that I adore. I have tried many and most of them don't work well with my skin, either drying it out more or causing irritation. But this one does not. It is gentle and it cleanses well.

Origins is my favorite skincare brand. Prices are decent and their products are amazing. My holy grail toner is their United State and this has to be my 5th bottle and I will continue to purchase. Whenever Origins.ca has a special promo or sale, I always stock up on this. Another one is GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer. I have had this for a while and just recently started to re-use this and loving it. It is a lighter texture and perfect for warmer months.

I got the SkinInc. hydrating mask together with 3 mini sized serum in a kit during last October's Sephora VIB sale. The mask is a sleeping mask and not overly thick. It is a gel-texture and I find it better to sleep on throughout the night. If it is a thicker texture, the pillow case would benefit more than my face :)
Makeup:
Chosungah 22 C& T Blender Fresh Mix
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer
Fresh Lip Treatment in Fig
Urban Decay Glide-on Eye Pencil

Finished three of my holy grail makeup items: Chosungah 22 foundation, It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer and Fresh Lip Treatment. Took me a long time to finish the concealer as you only need a tiny amount. A lot of people say Fresh Lip Treatment is just a glorified tinted lip balm and not worth the hefty price tag. I have been using this for years and still loving it. Happy that they keep adding new shades to their collection.

Urban Decay Glide-On Pencils are awesome. They really do what their name suggested: glide-on. Glides on easily and stays on. Not a fan of the price tag though and I think I just found a drug-store dupe: Rimmel Scandalous Eye pencil and it is just as good.



Finished a whole bunch of face sheet masks this month. Tried a few and found some good ones. G-Dragon Fantastic Shining Mask Pack is one of the better ones. I didn't have high hope for this mask as I thought usually celebrity-collaborated ones are just a gimmick. But this one is really good. It is a pack which includes a sheet mask, a cleanser and eye cream. It is really handy to bring when  you travel and the results are amazing. I got mine at Kmall24.com and they still have it on sale. I just reordered a few more boxes. 



 Candles & Body:
Bath and Body Works Mango Coconut Cooler
Simplepleasures Citrus & Mint Body Scrub

Only finished one 3-wick candle this month. Mango Coconut Cooler is a nice summer-scente candle. 

Got a body scrub from Winners and this one is just ok. Not a very effective body scrub but I like body scrub in a tube for easy squeeze in the shower. Scent is very nice and scrub is gentle and I can use it every day.



SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment