Jun 14, 2017

FREE Canada Day Nail Vinyls

Who is excited about this year's Canada Day(July 1)? It will be Canada's 150th birthday this year.

Besides wearing red, what else do you plan on dressing up for this year's big celebration?


How cool are these?

I am never a good nail art gal and nail vinyls/stencils seem to be my solution. Just apply a base coat and let it dry completely. Place the vinyl over your nail and paint another color to get the perfect Canadian flag on your nails. 

Nail Polish Canada partnered with What's up Nails to create these awesome Canada Day nail vinyls and even better, Nail Polish Canada has offered 10 of my lucky readers to get these vinyls free, just in time for the Canada Day celebration in 2 weeks. 



Here is how you can get your free nail vinyls(even free shipping!!):
Head over to Nail Polish Canada and use my code: E23M14DLESRY0

Big thank you to Nail Polish Canada for being so generous in providing me the nail vinyls and 10 of my readers. 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment