Aug 13, 2017

First Order from Itcosmetics.ca

I have been a big fan of It Cosmetics. I have tried a number of products, both skin care and makeup and none of them disappoint. I usually get mine from The Shopping Channel and that is my only option(Sephora.ca will launch in a week). So when I found out about the launch of ItCosmetics.ca, I was so happy.


Bye Bye Under Eye concealer has been my holy grail under eye concealer for years. But since I tried their new Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Anti-aging concealer(courtesy of Sephora.ca) and fell in love with it. Even though it looks like a tiny tube and cost CAD $32, it lasted me over a year and I use it every single day. I am almost out and The Shopping Channel doesn't always has it in stock. I am so happy that ItCosmetics.ca launched at a perfect time for me so I can purchase this.



This is a new product I am eager to try. This is a 3-in-1 Makeup Cleansing Balm. 

Delivers 3-in-1:
  • Hydrates, sulfate-free cleanser
  • Purifying instant makeup remover
  • Anti-Aging skin-softening serum
It is a cleansing balm and I am new to this as I always use a cleansing oil to remove my makeup. The texture is quite thick. I use a little more than a pea-sized amount and gently massage my skin to remove my makeup at the end of the day. I have been been using this for a few days and I enjoy this a lot as it does a decent job in removing all my makeup, except my stubborn waterproof mascara. It does not irritate my eyes surprisingly. It leaves my skin hydrated and soft after cleansing. 



Free samples and I picked the Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder and CC Cream. I have tried their CC cream and love it. Have yet to try the Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder. 

ItCosmetics.ca offers free shipping with CAD $35 and they ship fast. I received my order within 3 business days and they shipped by Expedited Canada Post. Very happy with my first order and their customer service.





No comments:

Post a Comment