May 16, 2017

Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Matte in It's Happening

I have tried a lot of liquid lipsticks and to be honest, only a few made my "to wear" list. Others just sit at the back of my shamefully big lipstick collection.

Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick is definitely one of my go-to liquid lipstick. It is long-lasting, matte but not make my lips dry, and the finish is simply beautiful.

I have their melted matte  in the shade Sell Out. It is your regular mauve pink shade. It is easy to apply, unlike other liquid lipsticks where you have to be 3 inches from your magnifying vanity mirror to apply so you wouldn't apply "outside" your lips and smear all over your face. 

I was going to get another shade and last week Sephora had an awesome gift with purchase offer online. Buy $25 and get a deluxe sample of It's Happening.





It's Happening is a bright fuchsia magenta shade. It is very intimidating when you first look at it. It actually looks much brighter in real life. It is very pigmented but the formula of the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified lipstick is so creamy and easy to apply. 


How I apply It's Happening is since it is super bright, I only dare to dot a few tiny dots on my lips and then either use a q-tip or a piece of tissue paper to spread out the color. If I apply it full-on, like the other shade I own which is an easy mauve shade, it would be too much. This is only my second time testing this shade out so I am still trying to figure out a way to apply it well. Since I dab the product on and spread out with my a q-tip, my lips are quite dry afterwards and I have to apply my Buxom lip gloss on top. Yes, I know, it defeats the purpose of applying a matte lipstick. Will have to experiment more to find the best way to apply this gorgeous shade. 

Are you a fan of bright fuchsia lip shade for the summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment