May 2, 2017

Kmall24 Sheet Mask Awesome Deal

If you have been following my blog for a while, you would know that I am obsessed with facial sheet mask. Once you try a few ones and know which ones work best for you, stock up.

That is what I did. I placed my second order with Kmall24 and it just arrived. I placed my order on April 12. The processing time of orders is quite long(usually 5 days) and it will take approximately 7-10 business days to arrive.


SNP Bird's Nest Aqua Eye Patch
Tony Moly I'm Real Rice Mask

I got most of the items on deep discount as the shelf life is short for those. But these days I go through a box of sheet masks so often, I don't mind at all. 

My order came to US $32 as they are offering free shipping over $29 orders. They are having another free shipping offer until May 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment