Apr 8, 2017

My Night ime Skin Care Routine


My night time skin care routine has more products than in the morning. Check out my Morning Skin Care Routine in my previous blog post.  I don't use every single product daily. I alternate between some.

  1. Favorite cleanser is Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. It is a pricier cleanser and I have tried in the past to "wean" myself out of it. But every time I stopped using it, my skin break out. So now, I use this every other day and alternate this and another cleanser(currently the Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Soap. 
  2. After cleansing, if I am doing a deep hydrating overnight mask that night, I use the Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel. It is a very gentle exfoliating peel and feel like I can really deep cleanse and rub off dead skin cells and prep my skin for hydration treatment later.
  3. Origins United State Toner is another must-have in my routine. One way to test out whether that skin care product is for you is to stop using it for a while and  you notice a difference. I ran out of this a couple of times and almost immediately noticed a difference.
  4. I have recently developed a habit of doing facial sheet mask daily. So after using it, I massage in the rest of the essence from the mask into my skin. Let it sit for a bit and let it absorb into the skin before I start applying my moisturizer. For eye cream, I use Shiseido White Lucent Anti Dark Circle Eye Cream and Kiehl's Avocado Eye Treatment. 
  5. For facial oils, I alternate between Kiehl's Midnight Recovery and Sunday Riley Luna. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery is such an awesome product for the price and it performs so well. Sunday Riley Luna is good but I find once you use it for an extended period of time, it is hard to see the difference it makes on my skin. 
  6. If I didn't do facial sheet mask that night, I would just apply eye cream and then Skin Inc. Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask. I use this together with their serum. Depending on my skin concern, I alternate between Licorice and Coenzyme Q10.
  7. My regular night moisturizer is First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream. I have this and the regular ultra repair cream intense hydration one and the texture is quite similar except the sleeping cream is a bit thicker.
  8. Last but not least is my Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. Even it says it is a lip sleeping mask, it is just a more intense lip balm. It is so creamy and smell so good.
Skin care products can be so pricey. I usually stock up on those when Sephora has their sale. They are having their Chic Week sale soon(April 18-24 for VIB Rouge 15% off). 


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment