Feb 19, 2017

February Favorites


My favorites this month include a few new loves I discovered. 

Hera UV Mist Cushion is definitely my new favorite cushion foundation. Coverage is a little bit better than the IOPE one and much more hydrating, perfect for the cold winter months. Not sure if I would wear it throughout the summer though.

Another Korean brand favorite is Chosungah 22 Raybeam highlighter. I have other highlighters but always go back to this one. It is a pink shade which gives my cheeks a very subtle highlighting effect. 

Ever since I got the highly-raved Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, I have been using it every single day. Coverage is great and doesn't budge if you set it with setting powder. Perfect to conceal blemishes and don't have to worry about it moving around throughout the day.

I got the Bite Beauty Multistick in Almond as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I have swatched a few different shades in store but not too impressed with them. I find them quite dry. But I guess it is drying out since it is a tester product. I got the shade Almond and I really love the lasting power of this. Also, it is great to carry in my bag as I can touch up as a lipstick as well as a blush.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Papa Don't Peach Blush has been my go-to blush for the past couple of months. You would think it is such an ordinary, nothing special peach shade. But it is very flattering on the cheeks. 

Last one is Lush Snow Fairy Body Conditioner. I got it from the annual sale from Lush on Boxing Day. I love Snow Fairy scent and this body conditioner is perfect to apply as a hand cream as well as a body lotion. Very moisturizing and save my hands from being cracked. 

Have you tried any of these products? What are your favorites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment