Jan 17, 2017

Skin Inc. Serum Set

I have been using Skin Inc. serum for a few months and happy with the results. I got the My Mask Cocktail Kit during the Sephora VIB sale in the fall and it is an excellent way to try out different serums in deluxe sample sizes before jumping onboard for full-sized ones as the serum is not cheap.




I got the custom blended serum set which includes 3 serums of your choice and an empty bottle so you could blend the serum. But I personally prefer to use the dropper and dispense a few drops of serum in addition to my moisturizer or Skin Inc. hydrating mask. 


I picked the Collagen, Licorice and Coenzyme Q10 serum from a choice of 9 different ones. I have tried both Collagen and Licorice which I love. Collagen serum helps with adding elasticity and firmness to your skin. Also helps with fine lines and wrinkles. Licorice serum really helps with calming irritated skin and dryness. Whenever my skin is acting up, I put a few drops of licorice serum together with my night moisturizer and the next day when I wake up, the redness is gone and calm. Coenzyme Q10 energizes and renew. So I am guessing it would perform similarly to the Collagen one.

The custom blended set is CAD $112. I was going to get just the one serum at $58 so with 3 serum at that price, it is a good deal to get the set. Skin care products are so expensive and I highly recommend to try out samples before going out and buy the full-sized ones. You really need to try out the products consistently for at least a week or two to know if they work for your skin or not. 

Have you tried any product from Skin Inc.?


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment