Jan 29, 2017

Nov, Dec & Jan Empties





Combining empties from the last couple of months. 

Makeup:
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Covergirl Plumpify Pro Blast Waterproof Mascara

Covergirl Plumplify has been my favorite drug store mascara for a while. But ever since I got the Covergirl So Lashy, that has become my new favorite as I prefer the brush better.


Skincare:
Shiseido White Lucent Eye Cream
IOPE Bio Hydro Cream
Origins United State Toner
Skin Inc. Deep Sea Hydrating Mask
Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm
Fresh Soy Cleanser
Dermalogica Precleanse
Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover
L'occitane Lip Balm

IOPE Bio Hydro Cream is such a good hydrating day cream. I started using this in the summer and well into fall. The scent is amazing and not sticky. It is perfect for the summer but not so much for the drier months. Will definitely get another one in the summer.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm is my go-to lip balm. I was addicted to the Dior one but not a big fan of the hefty price tag. This one is much more affordable and just as moisturizing. This jar last me a good year and I apply that daily.

Bath & Body:
EO Organic Deodorant
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash



Candles:





Went through a whole bunch of candles over the holiday season. Found my new favorite from Bath and Body Works which is the Peppermint Marshmallow. It is a much more subtle than the Twisted Peppermint which I find too strong now. Another all-time favorite is their Winter Candy Apple. I am glad they bring it back every Christmas.



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment