Dec 31, 2016

Too Faced Sweet Peach Papa Don't Peach Blush

I have been resisting hard not to get anything from Peach Collection from Too Faced. I am at Sephora  doing an exchange and walked past the new arrivals display and of course saw the Peach Palette. I didn't see any Sweet Peach Papa Don't Peach Blush so I asked one of the sales associate who is super nice and told me they have some at the back but since they haven't received the tester yet and cannot bring the blush on display. She brought the trio palette to show me which I don't think the blush would show up much on my skin tone. 


When I saw the blush, I knew I had to get it right away. It is a warmer pink which I know would suit my skin tone much better. The scent of peaches is quite nice and not too overpowering. From the pan, it looks there is a bit of shimmer but when applied on cheeks, it is quite subtle.




Even though the swatch on my arm is not as pigmented as I would like, I like that I can build up the color. It is more peach than coral pink which I was hesitated to get earlier online thinking it might be too similar to Benefit Coralista which I have already. But this is much warmer.

Have you picked up anything from the new Too Faced Peach Collection?

Wishing all of you a very happy and healthy 2017! Happy New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment