Sep 24, 2016

Buxom 6 Degrees Below Sexy Mini Full-On Lip Polish Set

Holiday season is approaching fast. Yes, I know. Fall has JUST arrived and I am thinking about the holidays already. It is hard not to notice, especially when you are browsing online and all these holiday gift sets are popping up everywhere.


Picked up this Buxom 6 Degree Below Sexy Mini Full-on Lip Polish set from Sephora. It contains 6 mini sized lip polish. When they say mini sized, it is decent-sized to me. I love Buxom lippies and my last set  of minis lasted me a long time.


There are 6 lip polish in this set. You can keep them all to yourself or split them up for stocking stuffers. 




These are highly glossy lip polish. They are minty and a bit tingly meaning to plump up your lips. Not super tacky and they last on my lips. Some of the shades look very sparkly and festive in the tubes but when they are applied, they are not so don't worry about turning your lips into disco balls. 



Are you excited for the holiday makeup sets?

No comments:

Post a Comment