Nov 10, 2015

October Favourites


Don't you have make up products which you were not too sure when you got it and then later slowly liking them more and more?

I have a couple this month as favourites. First is the Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette. When it first came out, I didn't think much about it and of course had to grab it as a beauty hoarder. Used it for a handful of times and didn't like it that much. Almost to a point where I wanted to return it. But then in the past month, I started to use it and like it more. I use Sombre(the bottom left shade) for contouring. For under eye concealer setting, I love to mix the top left and middle one and find it really helps with my dark circles. So glad I didn't return it and getting much use out of this palette.

Second is the Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere. I loved it so much when I first got it. Light to medium coverage and gives a very natural skin finish. Then flooded with so many other similar light coverage, liquid-y foundation, I pushed this to the back of my drawer and almost forgot about it. Then re-discovered it and using it every day for the past month. I am almost done with the bottle and would definitely re-purchase it.

Another Kat Von D product is the Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown. I have it in ink black and love it so much . Went through 2 or 3 or them already. But thought I want to switch it up and go with the dark brown color for a softer winged liner look.

Lush's new Refresher Shower Gel is my new go-to shower product these days. I just love the citrus scent which is so refreshing in the morning. 



Last but not least is my new favorite Korean brand Chosungah 24H Raybeam Highlighter in Pink Glow. It is a creamy highlighter. The design of this is so genius. You push down the top to get the product out. This way, you can control the amount without wasting any. You only need half a pea size for your cheeks. Then I use the sponge(included) or fingers to blend it out. It stays on cheeks all day long and very subtle which is what I prefer.

What have you been loving lately? Any new makeup brands you discover?


No comments:

Post a Comment