Oct 23, 2015

Sephora F&F Sale Haul



For the past few years, Oct has been my favorite month for shopping at Sephora as they have their annual friends and family employee appreciation 20% off sale. But ever since Canada has its own warehouse, the stock inventory at Sephora.ca has been really not that exciting. A lot of holiday gift sets are not even available on the website. And if they are, there are only a few so if you don't grab them within the first couple of days, they would be out of stock for weeks.

With that said, I did not pick up a whole lot of exciting items from the sale. Mostly skin care products which are my staples.

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Origins United State Balancing Toner
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Bosnia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil
Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head(Twin Pack)





This set contains 1 pink beauty blender, 1 black one, a mini one together with a cleanser. It is of much better value as this set is $49 and one single one is $28 already.



Chosungah is a Korean brand I am new to. I have tried their C&T Blender liquid foundation(check out my blog post on review and demo) and so impressed with the brand that I am so happy to see Sephora starting to carry a few products. On their US website, they do carry the C&T Blender liquid foundation and other compact foundations. I am hoping they will be available to us Canadians soon. 


This cream highlighter is very creamy. Unlike Benefit's Highbeam which is a liquid form, this one is much easier to blend out and stay on much longer.




I read a lot of raved reviews on this dual lip tint and decided to give this a try. I picked the shade chiffon. Watched on hand, the tint is a "Barbie" pink and the gloss is a peach shade.


But applied on lips, it transforms into a toned-down pink and much more wearable. It is "your lips but better" kind of tint. The tint slides on quite nicely and evenly. Not sure about the gloss as it is a bit sticky. But will continue to try that out and see how it fairs out.

I am still waiting for a few more products to be back in stock so I can finish my shopping.

What have you picked up for the Sephora F&F sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment