Sep 28, 2014

Lash Enhancer

I was just browsing at Rexall(drug store) a couple of weeks ago and saw they are discontinuing carrying Dermaglow products. Saw 75% off this lash enhancer and decided to get it.



There are a lot of lash enhancers in the market but they are so pricey. Unless I am totally convinced that it does work, I am not going to ditch out $60 + to buy some "hope".

This Dermaglow one was originally priced at $65 and 75% off, it is worth a try.


The brush is a very tiny brush-tip applicator. Apply this along your lash line every night. Took me a while to add this to my night time routine. I have been using this for a little bit more than 2 weeks and I do notice a difference. Not so much for the lengthening yet but for my lashes on the inner corners which are very sparse and short are starting to grow. I like the fact the formula of this lash enhancer does not irritate my eyes. You do have to apply this very close to your lash line so if the formula is too harsh, it may sting your eyes. I also notice a difference on my lower lashes which start to thicken and lengthen. 

Have you tried any lash enhancers? Any recommendations?


4 comments:

  1. Very interesting especially as I have never tired anything like this before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's my first lash enhancer as well(not counting the Dior lash primer which claims to enhance lashes). Really interesting to try this out and quite happy with the results. Will keep applying and see the real effects.

      Delete
  2. Wow that's a great deal! I've never tried any lash enhancers but my lashes sure need some...though probably like you I wouldn't shell out $60 either

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to "pick" on my lashes when my eyes are itchy and thought I have lashes stuck in my eyes haha.. I have been looking for lash enhancers for a while but I don't like any of the prices. There are more affordable ones at Rexall but they don't have good reviews. Glad I picked this up on a big discount. I would have never spent $60 on this.

      Delete